• QAMT Newsletters (ONLY available by email)
• affiliated membership to the Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers (AAMT) including AAMT newsletters, discounts and special offers
• teacher and student activities notices
• membership discounts to workshops, conferences and resources
• full voting rights (not available to pre-service teacher membersin their first year of membership)
Full members and Associate members receive the Queensland Teaching Mathematics journal (quarterly).
Primary only members receive Australian Primary Mathematics Classroom journal (quarterly; available to members in the Primary education sector).
Pre-service teacher and retiree members receive the Queensland Teaching Mathematics journal in digital format by email and can pay extra to receive a printed copy of one of the above mentioned quarterly journals.
Primary, Secondary, Tertiary and P-12 Campus institutions such as schools, colleges, universities and libraries.
Members receive: Quarterly journals
• For Secondary membership – 2 copies of each edition of Teaching Mathematicsor
• For Primary or Tertiary membership – 1 copy of Teaching Mathematics and 1 copy of Australian Primary Mathematics Classroom or
• For P-12 Campus membership – 2 copies of Teaching Mathematics and 1 copy of Australian Primary Mathematics Classroom
• nominated staff members are sent each edition of the QAMT Newsletter (ONLY available by email)
• affiliated membership to AAMT including AAMT newsletters, discounts and special offers
• full voting rights for two nominees
• members’ discounts for four nominees (six nominees for P–12 Campus) from each institution for professional development activities.
These are produced by the Australian Association of Mathematics Teachers Inc. and are available at discount prices offered only to members or affiliated members only:
• The Australian Senior Maths Journal (4 issues) – a magazine style journal with a major focus on senior secondary maths
• The Australian Primary Mathematics Classroom (2 issues) – a magazine style journal focusing on Primary Mathematics