Tagged: 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Mike Cujes
    Participant

Hello everyone,

I thought it might be useful to have a thread where people could introduce themselves. There doesn’t look like there is a great fit for that sort of thread in any of the sub-forums so far, so I’ll kick it off here and maybe it can be shifted to another section if people feel that a general discussion area would be helpful.

At any rate, I am Mike Cujes, currently working at St Peters Lutheran College (Indooroopilly), having previously taught at the beautiful Stuartholme, and also QASMT. This is my 21st year of teaching maths in Queensland and I am excited by the challenges and opportunities that have followed from the changes both in the senior curriculum and also recent trends in educational research. I am a keen devotee of the Mr Barton Maths podcast and never shy away from an opportunity to discuss how I could change my practices to improve the learning that takes place in my classroom.

I look forward to this forum growing and becoming a valuable resource for all QAMT members.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.